Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!
And Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms

It has been a few day since I wrote my last blog, and so much has happened. Well to start it off Wednesday night I got off of work and there was a familiar name on my caller Id. His name is pretty common, so I was like nah that aint him. But then I went back to the number and I saw that it was a georgia number. Okay........I still didn't believe this dude was calling me, so I call just to be sure and sure enough it was him. I have known him for a while and we have dated off and on for the last 7 years. At one point I thought that we were going to get married. Last time I saw him he was at my one of my best friends baby shower with his "new" girlfriend. She was ugly so you know we were clowin this broad but anyways I was in a relationship with the old bastard so I could have cared less. The thing about him, is that we when were together we never fought or fussed. I can remember like once when we actually had a heated argument. Once in 7 years (even though they werent consistent) is very good to me. When we did break up it always seemed like it was mutual and we were both cool with it. There have been times when I did him wrong and he did me wrong, but we aint going into that tonight. Anyways the thing about it is that he wants me and I want him but it is not that simple . I want it to work but I am not ready for a relationship thats more than being friends and he said the same but his actions say otherwise. I am still getting over the old bastard so I need my time. On some funny shit though I met this dude at the store. He was cute, dressed nicely and seemed like someone I would like to kick it with or whatever. So he calls me and we talk and I ask him where he stays and he is like the telly. So me being naive and just silly say where is that I aint heard of that neighborhood. He says oh no I mean the telly like the motel 6. Huh? Nigga are you fucking serious. Now I know that we all come across hard times and we gotta do what we gotta do, but this lame ass dude was really trying to play me. In 1.5 seconds I peeped game and I was like so what you stay with your baby momma and you basically just trying to fuck. He says nah nah it aint like that, I am trying to get with you. I say not while you staying in a hotel you aint, call me when you get your shit together. So I guess he thought he could get his shit together in 3 days cuz he calls me back today and say hey whats up. Me: chillin whats up with you?
Lame: Trying to see if you want to go half on the telly. Me: dont call me no more. click. Thats it after this next sentence not one more second of my precious time we be given to him. I don't understand these dudes, you dont know me from a piece of trash on the ground and all you want to do is fuck. Anyways today I turned 25. I can say that I learned so much in the last two years that it is ridiculus. I am just greatful that I have lived this long and I am healthy, educated, and I dont have no damn kids!

1 Comments:

Blogger Supa said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >